■ History of Travel
2006 South Korea
2007 Cambodia, Vietnam, Finland, Sweden, Denmark
2008 Sweden, Germany, Thailand
2009 Laos, Sweden
2010 Cambodia, Singapore
2011 Sweden, Belgium, USA (CA)
2012 Croatia, Montenegro
2016 USA (NY)
Kanahe (Kanahe SHIMADA, born 1986) is an artist living and working in Tokyo, Japan.
When she was a law student, she went backpacking alone abroad .
In 2007 she travelled northern Europe and was captivated by the beautiful city of Stockholm.
Since then, she has visited Sweden many times.
Influenced by artists she met in Sweden, she started to go to art school LUKANOSE in Octorber of 2009.
It is her dream to have solo exhibitions in Sweden, to publish picture books and to have own atelier and art gallery.
*One of her dreams "to have my solo exhibition in Sweden" has come true on August 2013!
- "Walk of Night" was accepted and auctioned at the Charity Auction presented by Mitsubishi Corporation Art Gate Program #14, Tokyo Japan
- Mitsubishi Corporation Art Gate Program #14 @EYE OF GYRE, Tokyo
- Solo exhibition "Somewhere…" @drole Nakameguro, Tokyo
- Solo exhibition "Stockholm Holiday" @A.B.Cafe, Tokyo
- Solo exhibition "Stockholm Holiday 2" @drole Nakameguro, Tokyo,
- Solo exhibition "It's a beautiful day." @Korpens Lustgård, Alingsås (Sweden)
- Tokyo Designers Week 2013 Art Fair, Tokyo
- Group exhibition "Girlie Exhibition" @PINOCHIKA, Tokyo
- TAGBOAT ART FES "Independent", Tokyo
- TAGBOAT New York Exhibition @Ashok Jain Gallery, New York City
- Group exhibition "WHERE DOES SHE COME FROM?" @MASATAKA CONTEMPORARY, Tokyo
- Group exhibition "New Art Prospects from Japan VI" @Ashok Jain Gallery, New York City
- Solo exhibition @GALLERY ART POINT, Tokyo
- Group exhibition "Minimal" @Sansiao Gallery, Tokyo
- Group exhibition "Collaboration Project Vol.3" @RISE GALLERY, Tokyo
- ZEROTEN 2021 TOKYO @GALLEY TATSUYA TOKYO, Tokyo